Thursday, March 4, 2010

Time Passes

About a year ago I stopped writing on this blog. I had found myself worrying too much about who or who wasn't reading it. The words I wanted to write were so personal and raw at times that I didn't feel ready to broadcast to the world (or even to my family at times!). So I began writing more to entertain the readers I knew I had and this began to feel kind of beside the point. Since then I stopped my blogging and haven't visited these dusty halls in a while.

Today I was practicing mindfulness and 'Magical Reality' came back into my head. I want to write more. I want to share more. I think it is important for me to keep this train of thought going. Can I challenge myself to keep it personal, keep it real, keep it about learning and growing - not entertaining?

So I begin again. I'm going to try and push this forward in a way that is about personal growth and exploration. I commit to share my thoughts and feelings, what I'm trying, what I'm working on. I hope others will join me in this quest.

Let the Magic begin . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment