Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm in Awe

A year ago, my brother embarked on an ambitous project. As an author, he challenged himself to write a short(ish) story every other week for a year. He publishes them on his website and blogs about the writing process.

Yesterday he published his final story.

I am incredibly proud of him and constantly impressed with what he can accomplish with his words.

Try this if you are thinking about a summer romance.

Try this if you recently had a baby.

Try this if you want something a little creepy.

And try this if you want to read an amazing book
that evolved in series over the course of this year.

While I know he worked too hard to call what he did magic, I think in some ways it is. He can't help but turn his musings into art. It feels like something bigger to me. Something magical.

Congratulations jd!

No comments:

Post a Comment